"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, October 20, 2024

Hezbollah carries out fresh attacks on Haifa - IRNA

In a statement on Sunday, the resistance group also announced another missile attack targeting a Zionist base in the western banks of the Sea of Galilee.

Hezbollah has also said it has targeted two gatherings of Zionist forces, one near an air defense base and another in Markaba, southern Lebanon.

Images have also been published which show a drone hitting southern Haifa.

https://en.irna.ir/news/85634087/Hezbollah-carries-out-fresh-attacks-on-Haifa