"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, October 20, 2024

Hezbollah says its targeted north Israeli city of Haifa - LBC

Hezbollah said it launched rockets at the north Israeli city of Haifa on Sunday after new Israeli airstrikes on Lebanon.


Hezbollah fighters launched a "rocket salvo" at "the city of Haifa," the group said, adding the attack was "in response to the aggressions on (Beirut's) southern suburbs" -- where Israel carried out strikes in the morning.