"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, October 21, 2024

Israeli warplanes conduct airstrike near Rafik Hariri University Hospital in Beirut: Lebanon's state media reports - LBC

Lebanon's official National News Agency (NNA) reported on Monday that Israeli warplanes carried out an airstrike near the Rafik Hariri University Hospital in the Jnah area, Beirut.

https://www.lbcgroup.tv/news/lebanon-news/807972/israeli-warplanes-conduct-airstrike-near-rafik-hariri-university-hospi/en