"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, October 21, 2024

Syria says two killed in Israeli strike on Damascus - LBC

Syria's defense ministry said two civilians were killed in an Israeli strike that targeted a vehicle earlier on Monday.


"At approximately 17:05 p.m. (1417 GMT), the Israeli enemy launched an air strike targeting a civilian car in the residential neighborhood of Mazzeh in Damascus, killing two civilians and injuring three," the ministry said in a statement.