"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, July 16, 2012

Israeli Groups Aiding Syrian Refugees in Jordan, Turkey- Arutz Sheva

Israeli aid groups are providing humanitarian assistance to Syrian refugees who have fled to Jordan and Turkey, said Likud MK Ayoub Kara.


Israeli aid groups are providing humanitarian assistance to Syrian refugees who have fled to Jordan and Turkey, Likud MK Ayoub Kara told AFP on Thursday.
"We have found a way, with voluntary organizations from Israel that are now on the borders of Jordan and Turkey with Syria, to provide humanitarian help to the Syrians who are there," Kara said. "My advisers are also in Jordan to try to find a way to help the refugees in Jordan."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/157842#.UAMYQxd7py9