"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Syria car bomb near Iraq kills at least eight people- The Irish Times

A powerful explosion has rocked a Syrian town near the border with Iraq, according to state media and activists.
Syrian state TV said the blast in a market in Mayadeen killed 30 people and wounded many others.
The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says eight people were killed and many others injured, including some who are in critical condition.
http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/middle-east/syria-car-bomb-near-iraq-kills-at-least-eight-people-1.1832938