"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Syrian opposition: Airstrikes will help fight against Assad- The Daily Star

ISTANBUL: Syria's Western-backed National Coalition opposition group welcomed airstrikes by the United States and Gulf Arab allies on ISIS strongholds in Syria Tuesday, saying they would strengthen its struggle against President Bashar Assad.
"This will make us stronger in the fight against Assad ... The campaign should continue until the Islamic State is completely eradicated from Syrian lands," Monzer Akbik, special envoy to the president of the coalition, told Reuters.