"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Violent Clashes Reported in Deir Ezzor; 44 ISIS Militants Identified Among the Dead- Al-Masdar News

Earlier today, a large explosion rocked Hajeewa Sakr (Sakr Island) as an Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) militant detonated a car bomb near a residential neighborhood, killing 3 civilians and wounding 11 others in the process. The 104th Airborne Brigade of the Republican Guard, led by Brigadier General Issam Zahreddine (pictured above), responded promptly to this terrorist act, attacking ISIS militants on the northeastern end of the Island.