"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, May 27, 2016

Hundreds from eastern countryside of Damascus join “Qalamoun Shield” forces- SANA

Damascus Countryside, SANA – Hundreds of people from the eastern countryside of Damascus who fled military conscription and service have joined “Qalamoun Shield” forces so that they can have their legal status settled.
Those will take part in military operations conducted by the Syrian Arab army against the Takfiri terrorist organizations.