"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, May 06, 2018

Tensions Rising Between Syrian Army, Kurds Amid Creation of US Bases- Sputnik News

Tensions between Damascus and Kurdish militias in northern Syria have intensified amid reports of the creation of new US bases in Hasakah, along with reports of a possible deployment of troops from a Saudi-led 'Arab coalition'.
Kurdish forces' actions to fortify their positions in the region have increased the danger of a direct confrontation with Syrian Army forces deployed in the region, Fars News reports, citing the Al-Watan newspaper.