"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, November 24, 2012

The 'new pharaoh' plunges Egypt back into turmoil- The Independent

 
Violent protests sweep the country after the Islamist President grants himself far-reaching powers.
 
Violence broke out across Egypt last night as protesters reacted to the power grab by Mohamed Morsi. His party's offices were torched, while his opponents called the President a "dictator" and "pharaoh" who has now acquired more political might than the ousted leader, Hosni Mubarak.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/the-new-pharaoh-plunges-egypt-back-into-turmoil-8347574.html