"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, June 27, 2013

4 citizens martyred, 8 wounded in suicide bombing in Damascus- SANA

Damascus, (SANA)_Four citizens were martyred and eight others wounded in a suicide bombing outside Dar al-Ihsan charity in Tale' al-Fidda Street in Bab Sharqi area in Damascus on Thursday.
 
An official source told SANA that a suicide bomber blew himself up amongst a group of citizens who were receiving medical services at the charity, killing four and injuring eight.
 
SANA reporter said that the bombing caused huge material damage in the area.

http://sana.sy/eng/337/2013/06/27/489675.htm