"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Back Aoun in order to isolate Hezbollah: Asaad- The Daily Star

BEIRUT: Ahmad Asaad urged the March 14 coalition Friday to support MP Michel Aoun’s candidacy for the presidency, saying this was the best means to break the Free Patriotic Movement leader’s political alliance with the party. 

“Realism compels us to concede that the results of the voting Wednesday clearly indicated that the needed votes to elect Samir Geagea as president are not secured under the current circumstances,” Asaad, head of the Lebanese Option Party and a harsh critic of Hezbollah, told a news conference.