"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Building for the Future: Saudi Arabia Plans to Invest Billions in Russia- Sputnik News

Saudi Arabia, usually considered a close ally of the US, plans to invest ten billion US dollars in Russia in the coming years. The agreement between Saudi Arabia and Russia is a sensitive geopolitical setback for the United States, DWN wrote.

Saudi Arabia and Russia are expanding their economic cooperation. The Saudis have signed a statement of intent, according to which they will invest ten billion dollars in Russia over the next five years, the newspaper reported.