"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, December 12, 2015

ISIS finance minister, other leaders killed in airstrikes- The Hill

The finance minister and two other senior leaders of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS or ISIL) were killed in airstrikes in Iraq in late November, the Pentagon confirmed Thursday.
“Their removal will degrade ISIL’s ability to command and control troops, and it disrupts their ability to finance their efforts,” said Army Col. Steve Warren, spokesman for Operation Inherent Resolve. “These strikes are an example of how we’re able to decimate networks.”