"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

ISIS Retreats From 6 More Villages At Syrian-Lebanese Border- South Front

ISIS have retreated from 6 more villages in the Arsal area at the Syrian-Lebanese border under the pressure of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and Hezbollah.
On Tuesday, SAA and Hezbollah fighters secured Shabat Sadr, Beit Badran, Wadi Shabat Harfoush, Shabat Batteekh, Shabat Moustabah, Shabat ‘Ajlon Kabeer and Wadi Hawrataho that had been controlled by ISIS members.