"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, October 30, 2017

Syrian Army conducts cunning ambush in northeastern Daraa- Al-Masdar

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (10:15 A.M.) – On Sunday evening, rare skirmishes broke out in the otherwise largely peaceful northeastern countryside of Daraa.
According to Al-Masdar News correspondent Ibrahim Joudeh, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) observed two insurgent technicals crossing a so-called ‘red line area’ in the rural region, prompting government forces to fire an anti-tank missile upon the hostile vehicles despite a de-escalation agreement covering the province.