"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Mysterious pro-gov’t group allegedly attacks US military convoy in Raqqa- Al-Masdar News

BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:00 P.M.) – A mysterious pro-government group calling themselves the “Popular Resistance of Raqqa” announced on Wednesday that they carried out an attack on a U.S.-SDF military convoy inside of Raqqa city.
According to the group’s statement, they detonated an IED as a U.S.-SDF military convoy was passing through Al-Haramiyah Street around 9 P.M. (local time) last night.