"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, February 03, 2020

Jihadists kill 4 Russian soldiers in western Aleppo- Al-Masdar News

BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:40 P.M.) – The jihadist rebels allegedly killed four Russian soldiers during their attack on the Al-Zahra’a Association Quarter in western Aleppo over the weekend.

According to a bulletin shared on social media, the four Russian soldiers were killed when the jihadist rebels of Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham (HTS) attempted to advance in the Al-Zahra’a Association Quarter.