"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Israeli air force states fighter jets hit Hezbollah infrastructure in Lebanon's Baalbek- LBC

 Israel's Air Force said on Wednesday its fighter jets struck Hezbollah infrastructure north of Baalbek in eastern Lebanon amid concerns that increased exchanges of fire between Israel and Hezbollah could fuel further escalation.


"Earlier this evening, fighter jets struck significant Hezbollah [...] infrastructure used by the [...] organization's aerial defense system in northern Baalbek," the statement said.