"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

German Journalist: I Met Terrorists from al-Qaeda in Syria- SANA

BERLIN, (SANA) – The German Journalist Jurgen Todenhofer said that there are armed terrorist groups affiliated to al-Qaeda organization in Syria.

Todenhofer, Ph.D in International Law and former member of the German Parliament, told German TV that he met several al-Qaeda-affiliated groups which are committing violence acts in Syria.

He underscored that the western media outlets are conveying distorted image of the events taking place in Syria.
"The U.S. administration should hold dialogue with the Syrian leadership with the aim of reaching a peaceful solution for the crisis in Syria," Todenhofer said.

http://www.sana.sy/eng/22/2012/07/11/430740.htm