"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Patriarch Yazigi: Syria will remain homeland for peace- SANA


Tartous, (SANA) – Patriarch John X Yazigi of Antioch and All the East for Greek Orthodox Church stressed the importance of dialogue among all Syrians, calling on the Syrian people to support the political solution for Syria to remain one and united.
 
During a thanksgiving prayer at the Lady Church in Tartous city, Patriarch Yazigi pointed out that whatever the difficulties are gruesome, they will not be able to "take us away from our land, our beloved Syria."

http://sana.sy/eng/21/2013/07/20/493358.htm