"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Two car bombs rock Haret Hreik district of Beirut- PRESS TV

Two car bombs have gone off in a southern neighborhood of the Lebanese capital, Beirut, killing several people.

The explosions on Tuesday hit the Haret Hriek neighborhood in southern Beirut, which is considered as a stronghold of Lebanon’s resistance movement Hezbollah.

Reports say that at least four people have been killed and another 20 have been injured.
Other reports say two bombers were involved in the attack.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/01/21/346861/blast-rocks-lebanese-capital/