"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, July 07, 2014

British Isis fighter in Syria says he is willing to die: 'I left with the intention not to go back'- The Independent

A British jihadist who is fighting for Isis in Syria has said he is willing to die for his cause -  and that there is no turning back.

Abdul Raqib Amin, who was born in Bangladesh but grew up in Aberdeen, was among five men who appeared in a recruitment videoby the Islamic militant group last month.

Speaking to ITV’s Good Morning Britain on Monday, Raqib said he was fighting for Allah and had been taken to training camps to learn how to use weapons.

“I left the UK to fight for the sake of Allah; to give everything I have for the sake of Allah,” he said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/british-isis-fighter-in-syria-says-he-is-willing-to-die-i-left-with-the-intention-not-to-go-back-9589282.html