"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Video released of slain U.S. jihadist in Syria- Al-Arabiya


Syria’s al-Qaeda affiliate has released a video of a U.S. suicide bomber who blew himself up at an army post in the northwest of the country in May, Agence France-Presse reported Saturday. 

Moner Mohammad Abu Salha, who went by the alias of Abu Hurayra al-Amriki, was believed to be the first American national to carry out such an attack in Syria.

“I want to rest in the afterlife, not in this world... My heart is not at peace here. Hopefully it will be in heaven,” Abu Hurayra says in broken Arabic in the video posted on YouTube on Friday by al-Nusra Front. It is not clear when the video was recorded. 

The 17-minute footage, released via al-Nusra’s official channel al-Manara al-Baydaa, also shows Abu Hurayra saying: “I came to Syria without money to buy a rifle or a pouch."


http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/07/26/Al-Qaeda-releases-video-of-U-S-suicide-bomber-in-Syria-.html