"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Maliki in Beirut to discuss combating terror- Daily Star

BEIRUT: Iraqi Vice President Nouri Maliki arrived in Lebanon Saturday and is scheduled to meet with a number of officials here to discuss regional developments and ties between Baghdad and Beirut in combating terrorism.
Maliki arrived in the afternoon at the Rafik Hariri International airport and was received by Hezbollah and Amal Movement MPs as well as Iraqi Ambassador Raad Halwasi and Sheikh Mohammad Kawtharani, representing Hezbollah chief Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah.