"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Syria Kurds 'recapture' areas of Kobani from ISIS- Daily Star

BEIRUT: Kurds battling ISIS in Kobani were making advances in the flashpoint Syrian town on the border with Turkey, local officials and an activist group said.
Top Kurdish officials told AFP their fighters were advancing "street by street" and voiced confidence that ISIS would soon be ejected from the town.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a Britain-based activist group, said the latest advances were mainly in the south of the besieged town.