"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, August 10, 2015

Patriarch Rai: Only the state and its institutions can protect the Lebanese- Ya Libnan

Christian Maronite Patriarch Beshara al-Rai insisted on  Sunday that only the state and its institutions can protect the Lebanese.
“We refuse  to receive protection from anyone and only the state, the presidency, the institutions, the army and the security forces can protect us,” al-Rai said during a visit to Rashaya’s mufti Sheikh Ahmed al-Ladan.
The visit was part of the patriarch’s tour of the Bekaa region which he started on Friday.