"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, August 24, 2015

US, Turkey to Launch 'Comprehensive' Military Operation against ISIL- Sputnik News

Turkey and the United States will launch a joint air operation to remove Islamic State militants from an area along the Syria-Turkey border, Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu told Reuters on Monday.

"The technical talks have been concluded, [Sunday], and soon we will start this operation, comprehensive operations, against Daesh (Islamic State)," he said in an interview.