"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, July 07, 2016

Syrian Army overlooks Castello road in northern Aleppo- Al-Masdar News

A drone footage has been released showing the recently-captured Mallah Farms and the Castello road in northern Aleppo only a few hours after the Syrian Army officially secured the strategic area. 


The footage also includes parts of the battles the Army fought against the jabhet al-Nusra and the Turkish-backed Nour al-Din al-Zinki Movement.