"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Terrorists target al-Zara power station in Hama again- SANA

Hama, SANA – Terrorist groups of Jabhat al-Nusra and Ahrar al-Sham fired rocket shells on al-Zara power station in the southern countryside of Hama province.
A source at Hama Electricity Company told SANA reporter that the attack inflicted massive damage upon the plant.
Last Saturday, al-Zara power station sustained huge damage and went out of service following another terrorist rocket attack.