"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, May 08, 2017

Rebels start leaving Damascus district of Barzeh- BBC News

Rebel fighters and their families have begun leaving a besieged area of the Syrian capital Damascus, under a new evacuation deal with the government.
Up to 1,500 people were expected to leave the Barzeh district in the north-east of the capital on Monday, a monitoring group said.
Most are being transported to the rebel-held northern province of Idlib.
The deal comes two days after powers backing opposing sides in Syria's war created four "de-escalation" zones.