"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Lebanese Army Bombs Cars Carrying IS Leaders- Naharnet

The Lebanese army was firing heavy artillery on Wednesday evening at militant posts in the outskirts of the eastern border town of Arsal, Ras Baalbek and al-Qaa, state-run National News Agency reported.
The bombardment followed the detection of suspicious movements, the agency said.
Army helicopters and surveillance drones were taking part in the operation and several cars carrying leaders of the extremist Islamic State group were hit, NNA added.