"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

US Backs Turkey in Fight Against Daesh, PKK - Trump During Talks With Erdogan- Sputnik News

US President Donald Trump and his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan commented on bilateral ties and the fight against terrorism ahead of joint talks.

The US will promptly deliver US military equipment ordered by Turkey, Trump said. "Military equipment was ordered by Turkey and the president [Erdogan]," Trump stated.

Erdogan called for cooperation with the US in the Middle Eastern region, saying that it is "very important for the rest of the world."