"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, May 01, 2017

Seven Grenades Explode Overnight in Ain el-Hilweh Camp- Naharnet

Seven grenade bomb explosions were heard in the southern refugee camp of Ain el-Hilweh late on Sunday and early on Monday without any casualties being reported, the National News Agency reported.
One grenade exploded at 10:30 pm on Sunday inside the said camp at the junction of the vegetable market in Hay al-Tiri. It was followed by another bomb after almost one hour, NNA said.
The third bomb was tossed at 12:30 am. Four other grenades followed until 4:00 am.
No casualties were reported, it added.