"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Paul Craig Roberts: Syria – ISIS Is Defeated – The U.S. Is Next In Line- South Front

Is the US really a superpower or just the biggest collection of stupidity on the planet?
Syria – ISIS Is Defeated – The U.S. Is Next In Line
Washington has already lost the Syrian war once. Now it is about to lose it a second time.
A few days ago the president of Russia, Vladimir Putin, declared a “complete victory” in Syria:
“Two hours ago, the (Russian) defense minister reported to me that the operations on the eastern and western banks of the Euphrates have been completed with the total rout of the terrorists.”