"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Jihadists launch massive counter-attack to retake key town in northwest Hama- Al-Masdar News

BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:00 P.M.) – The jihadist rebels of Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham launched a massive counter-assault in northwestern Hama this evening, targeting the key town of Kafr Naboudeh, which was captured by the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) earlier in the day.
Using VBIEDs (vehicle borne improvised explosive device) under the cover of night, the jihadist rebels stormed the Syrian Arab Army’s positions in a bid to overwhelm them and reclaim Kafr Naboudeh.