"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Syrians protest government fuel crisis in Sweida- Al-Masdar News

BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:30 A.M.) – Protesters gathered in front of a government building in Sweida city on Wednesday morning to protest the ongoing fuel crsis, the Sweida 24 channel reported.
The protesters are demanding the government solve the fuel crisis as the situation has become dire for many Syrians.
Due to the ongoing U.S.-led sanctions, the Syrian government has been forced to put a restriction on the amount gas a consumer can purchase.