"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Shooting Erupts in Tripoli Killing Two- Al-Manar

A shootout erupted on Wednesday at the Qobbeh government hospital in the northern Lebanese city of Tripoli.
 
The incident was soon followed by the emergence of gunmen in the area between the Tripoli neighborhoods of Bab al-Tabbaneh and Jabal Mohsen.
Taher Mohsen Jadeed and his brothers Youssef and Mehdi were wounded in the hospital shootout.

http://www.almanar.com.lb/english/adetails.php?eid=86749&cid=23&fromval=1&frid=23&seccatid=14&s1=1