"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cautious Calm in Tripoli after Two Killed in Clashes over Syria- Naharnet

Gunfire in the northern city of Tripoli injured two children on Wednesday when their bus came under fire in al-Rifa area.
The three-day gunfight in Tripoli between supporters and opponents of Syrian President Bashar Assad has so far killed two people and injured 30 others.
The Lebanese army also fortified its presence in Syria street, which separates the two neighborhoods.
According to the state-run National News Agency, new armored personnel carrier were deployed in the city near Abu Ali roundabout.