"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Russia Warns of ’Huge Threat’ If Syria Talks Fail- Al-Manar

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on WednLavrovesday blasted critics of a US-Russia initiative for a peace conference on Syria, warning that ousting President Assad militarily posed a "huge threat" to the area.

"Open objections have surfaced against holding this Russia-US meeting (dubbed Geneva II), not only among Syrian sides but also among capitals, both in neighboring and non-neighboring states," Lavrov said during a visit to Athens, according to the official translation.