"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, February 20, 2015

Aleppo: Syrian Army destroys 400 meter tunnel inside the city- Al-Masdar News

On Thursday, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) unearthed a 400 meter long tunnel that was dug under Aleppo; it stretched from the Bab Al-Jadeed Quarter to the Scientific Research Center in the western part of the city.
 
According to sources in Aleppo City, the tunnel belonged to the militants of the Islamic Front (Jabhat Al-Islamiyya) and its purpose was to give their fighters access to the SAA’s stronghold at the Scientific Research Center.