"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, February 21, 2015

'Syria-bound' London girls: PM 'deeply concerned'- BBC News

David Cameron says the disappearance of three east London girls feared to be heading to Syria to join Islamic State extremists is "deeply concerning".
Shamima Begum, 15, Kadiza Sultana, 16, and an unnamed 15-year-old friend, flew from Gatwick to Turkey on Tuesday.
Police, who interviewed the girls after another girl from their school went to Syria in December, said the development had come as a "great surprise".
They said nothing at the time had indicated the three girls were at risk.