"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Syria and Belarus sign three cooperation agreements- Al-Masdar News

Damascus, SANA – Syria and Belarus signed on Monday three cooperation agreements in the fields of emergency situations, judicial cooperation in civil and penal affairs, administrative cooperation, and customs.

The agreements, which were signed by the Syrian Ministries of Local Administration, Justice, and Finance, are on the sideline of a visit by Foreign Affairs Minister of Belarus Vladimir Makei to Syria.