"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, February 20, 2015

Lebanon Maronite patriarch urges Hariri to stay- Daily Star

BEIRUT: Maronite Patriarch Beshara Rai congratulated former Prime Minister Saad Hariri on his return to Beirut, saying Lebanon “needs you,” local daily Al-Mustaqbal said Friday.
“I always tell him [Hariri] that we need him to be with us in Lebanon and to stay in Lebanon,” Rai said of Hariri, who returned to Beirut last week to lead the commemoration of the 10th anniversary of the assassination of his father, former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri.
The newspaper, which is tied to Hariri's Future Movement, said Rai's remarks were made upon his arrival at the Beirut airport Thursday after an official visit to Rome.