"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Kurdish fighters inch closer to ISIS’ Raqqa- Al-Masdar News

Syrian Kurdish fighters, known as (YPG), gained on Monday more ground from the ISIS-held territories in northern Syria, posing a real threat to the group’s de facto capital of Al-Raqqa.
The Kurds, backed by the US-coalition airstrikes and some minor rebel groups (namely Borkan Al-Furat “The Volcano of Euphrates”), took over Brigade 93, and later stormed the town of Ayn Issa located nearly 50 km to the north of Al-Raqqa.