"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, November 27, 2015

Turkey warns Russia not to 'play with fire' over downed jet- BBC News

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has warned Russia's President Vladimir Putin not to "play with fire" over his country's downing of a Russian jet.
Mr Erdogan also said he wanted to meet Mr Putin "face-to-face" at climate talks in Paris to resolve the issue.
Mr Putin wants an apology from Turkey before he will speak to Mr Erdogan, the Russian president's aide said.
Russia has decided to suspend its visa-free arrangement with Turkey, Russia's foreign minister announced.