"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, April 08, 2016

ISIS executes 4 Syrian Druze civilians in east Damascus- Al-Masdar News

The Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) has reportedly executed 4 Syrian Druze civilians in east Damascus after they seized the Cement Factory from the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) earlier this week. 

This report was based on the claims made by the terrorist group’s official media wing “Al-Amaq” on Friday afternoon. 


In addition to executing the 4 civilians, Al-Amaq reported that 300 others were released by the terrorist group after they found to have no connections to the Syrian government.