"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Syrian Army liberates 500 towns, 10,000 square km of territory: Russian MoD- Al-Masdar News

The Russian Minister of Defense, General Sergey Shoygu, issued a statement on Wednesday morning that addressed the overall success of the Russian military operations in Syria. 

“The Syrian Army has managed to liberate 500 towns and 10,000 square km of territory from the terrorist forces inside the country,” General Shoygu added. 


Addressing the topic of ISIS’ oil supply routes, General Shoygu stated that Russia is actively targeting the terrorist group’s economic sources in Syria.