"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Syria prepares op to liberate Aleppo, Russia to assist – agencies cite PM Halaki- RT

After liberating Palmyra from terrorist group Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL), Syrian forces are now preparing a similar operation for the country’s second-largest city, Aleppo, Russian agencies reported citing Syrian PM Wael Nader Halaki.

Halaki added that Deir ez-Zor would be the next major target for Damascus after taking control of Aleppo.
He was speaking as a parliamentary delegation from Russia visited Syria on Sunday.